Business analytics majors leverage data to create more efficient business processes and more accurate performance reporting—helping businesses compete globally. If you have a penchant for mathematics, statistics, modeling or information systems, you should consider a major or minor in Business Analytics.
- Major requirements: Select 12 credit hours total, including your “outside” course. All four required courses must be completed.
- Major electives: Select one of three tracks, then choose three courses from the electives for that track.
- Outside courses: Select one additional course. Choose any 1.5 credit hour course from the list of outside courses or from one of the two other tracks other than the one you have chosen for major electives.
- Minor requirements: A total of at least six credit hours are required. Three of the four required courses must be completed.
- Minor electives: You may choose the remaining required course or any one of the outside courses listed below.