Business analytics majors leverage data to create more efficient business processes and more accurate performance reporting—helping businesses compete globally. If you have a penchant for mathematics, statistics, modeling or information systems, you should consider a major or minor in Business Analytics.
- Major requirements: Select 15 credit hours total, including your “outside” courses. All four required courses must be completed.
- Major electives: Select one of three tracks, then choose three courses from the electives for that track.
- Outside courses: Select any three additional courses. Choose any courses totaling 4.5 credit hours from outside courses, or from the other two tracks other than the track you have chosen.
- Minor requirements: A total of at least six credit hours are required. Three of the four required courses must be completed.
- Minor electives: You may choose the remaining required course or any one of the outside courses listed below.