How can you set yourself up for career success? Start with Kelley's Academies.
During your first year as a Kelley MBA, you’ll join one of our six career foundation Academies, immersing yourself in business or consumer marketing, consulting, capital markets, strategic finance, or supply chain and digital enterprise. Through your Academy, you will:
- learn about and visit companies in your field
- network with industry veterans
- familiarize yourself with trends
- build skills you'll need to succeed
- complete a company-based consulting project similar to what you'll conduct during your internship
And there’s more. You’ll receive one-on-on mentoring from your Academy director, work with a career coach who has industry expertise, and receive ongoing support from a second-year MBA mentor.
You can enhance your first-year Academy experience with optional first- and second-year academies focused on industry exposure and skill development. Thanks to our Academies, Kelleys know what they can do with their MBA long before graduation and have the experience to show recruiters what they can bring to a position. See our outstanding employment stats.