Let our career services staff become your strategic partners in helping you achieve your hiring goals. Contact:
- Graduate Career Services if you are looking to hire an MBA student from Bloomington campus.
- Undergraduate Career Services for Bloomington-based students.
- Indianapolis Career Services for all IU Kelley School degrees.
- Alumni Career Resources for experienced alums from either campus.
Further your expertise
Kelley offers more than great hires—we can advance your executive-level skill set or the skills of your workforce with our executive education programs:
- Executive Degree Programs delivers customized credit-bearing online graduate certificates, industry-specific degrees, and executive certificate and degree programs in collaboration with university partners, corporate partners, and global partners.
- Through Executive Education, you can gain direct access to faculty for tailored corporate leadership education, including custom programs, certificates, digital badges, and executive coaching.
- To improve your own career potential we offer flexible options including the online MBA and other online programs through Kelley Direct, along with the Evening MBA, Business Foundations Certificate, and the Physician MBA, a program specifically for practicing physicians.
Get involved at Kelley
- Build a strong organizational presence and develop impactful relationships by getting involved in our research centers, student clubs at every degree level, and our MBA Academies.
- Help shape the future of business education by serving as a corporate leader on one of our many advisory boards.
- Bring your real-world business challenges to Kelley for innovative solutions from our students and faculty.
- Support research, scholarships, and other advancement opportunities.