Leadership Academy: Create vision and strategies for success
The Leadership Academy enhances the leadership tenets that form the backbone of the Kelley MBA program. Through hands-on experience, you’ll learn to effectively coach others in both one-on-one and team settings, set an organizational vision, and create strategies for success.
The Academy is a year-long experience for second-year MBA students. You will:
- Improve your ability to lead individuals, teams, and yourself
- Develop your coaching skills and apply them in both one-on-one and team contexts
- Improve your group facilitation and conflict management skills
- Improve your ability to give and receive feedback
- Establish a habit of self-reflection
The emphasis on your leadership style and skills throughout the Kelley MBA program contributes to strong career outcomes, with graduates pursuing careers across the US and abroad. View employment statistics.