If pursuing an MBA is a family decision, the Kelley Partners Club is here for you—offering a support network and social calendar to help you, your spouse or partner and your whole family share your MBA experience while taking advantage of all that Kelley, Bloomington and IU have to offer.
Welcome your family to Kelley, a family-friendly MBA program
The Kelley Partners Club provides:
- An orientation for spouses or partners during Kelley Experience Weekend in the spring
- Social activities from dinners to hiking, wine tasting to tailgating
- A support network that understands the unique stresses (and successes!) of the MBA Program
- A community to help with life events, like meal circles for new parents
- Job search assistance to partners and spouses
- Volunteer events to connect to the greater Bloomington community
Families can also join Kelley Kids through the Kelley Partners Club, scheduling family-oriented events including:
- A weekly playgroup
- Library, farmers’ market and museum visits (WonderLab is a favorite!) and family field trips
- Informal family gatherings for meals and holidays
The same accolades that make Indiana University and Bloomington a great place for Kelley students to study and live make it a great place for your partner and family—affordable and family friendly with easy transportation and something for everyone.
You have to find your people—and I found mine at Kelley. The sense of family here is so much stronger than I expected. I feel loved. And my family feels loved.
Veronica Nash, scientist, Rome, Wife of Matthew Nash, MBA’19, and mother of three-year-old Joseph
Did you know?
Kelley’s not the only top school in town. Bloomington’s public schools, the Monroe County Community School Corporation, earned the Indiana Department of Education’s highest ranking.