Whether you're interested in business-to-business or business-to-consumer marketing, you'll understand the art and the science behind putting customers, products, and services together at the right price and the right time with an MBA marketing major. Our graduates have found their niche in such companies as Target, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Ford, and many others.
Marketing MBA major or minor
- Major requirements: Select 12 credit hours total, including marketing major electives selected from the list below.
- Major electives: Select at least six courses.
- Outside courses: Outside courses are not required for the Marketing major.
- Minor requirements/electives: Select at least four courses. You may select from required or elective course options.
- Add a certificate: Interested in becoming a product manager? Expand your expertise with the optional Product Management Certificate.
This major is STEM-designated by the US government, reflecting the curriculum’s focus on analytics, technology, and data-driven decision making. Learn more about this certification and what it means for US and international students.
Marketing major requirements (12 credit hours)
For Classes 2025 and forward.
Required courses (3.0 credit hours)
Major electives (9.0 credit hours)
Select at least 6 courses from the list below.
General elective/outside courses are not required for the Marketing major.
Marketing minor requirements (6 credit hours)
A total of at least 6 credit hours are required. Students must complete M511 or M512.
Minor electives (6.0 credit hours)
Select 4 courses. At least one of your selections must be M511 or M512.