Learn to achieve balance and manage stress
The Kelley School of Business is committed to helping you achieve balance—as a student and throughout your life as a business professional. During the academic year, you’ll find programs and resources that will develop your ability to manage stress, build resiliency, and cope with challenges.
- Mentorship program serving 2,000 students
- Speakers and seminars, including the Failing Successfully Summit
- Balance Room in Hodge Hall
- Programs to ease anxiety ahead of finals week
- Mental health/balance task force of faculty, staff, and students