Currently enrolled University Division students and Students in Transition can apply for business scholarships at the same time that they apply for admission to Kelley. Scholarship applicants will be considered for Kelley undergraduate scholarships after being formally admitted to the Kelley School.
Kelley does not currently offer scholarships to incoming transfer students. Once admitted to Kelley, however, you can apply for undergraduate business scholarships just like any admitted student.
Important information about the scholarship application:
- Although you may apply until September 28, apply online between January 1 and April 1 for optimum consideration.
- After completing the online application, you will see a confirmation message and a copy of the submitted application in the browser window. Print and keep this copy.
- You will receive email confirmation of your application submission. This will be the only communication from the scholarship committee unless and until you receive an award. Please do not contact the scholarship committee to ask if the application was received.
- If you are selected to receive a scholarship, you will be notified, usually by U.S. mail. The award will be applied to your bursar account. If the account is paid in full, a refund will be issued. The scholarship committee does not notify students who have not received scholarships.
- The scholarship award process continues throughout the academic year as funds become available from various donors.