Meet Educate Experience Transition to Kelley
MEET Kelley is a unique pre-college summer program for high-ability students to get introduced to the Kelley School of Business, learn the opportunities available, experience a professional business case competition, and ultimately consider transitioning to Kelley after high school.
During this program you will:
- Attend classes taught by Kelley faculty
- Team with other students in a competition to create and present the best business plan
- Make connections with new friends and Kelley staff and students
- Learn about life at IU’s Bloomington campus
- Learn about IU admissions and scholarships
MEET Kelley is for high school students from historically underrepresented groups, namely students who identify as African American, Latino/Hispanic, American Indian/Native American, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, or multiracial.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Be a high school student finishing their junior year and
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
(Please consider exploring other IU pre-college summer programs, if you do not meet these criteria.)