Find answers to the questions parents and students ask us about the Kelley Undergraduate Program and Indiana University. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-855-4474.
Prospective students and their families are invited to plan a visit, attend a Kelley School information session, connect with a current Kelley student, and experience the IU Bloomington campus.
Costs and financial aid
Explore a variety of scholarships available to Kelley undergraduate students, as well as scholarship opportunities through Indiana University.
Students receive a bill to their IU email account. Everything they need to know about paying their bill can be found at IU Student Central.
Academics and technology
Kelley students use the free IU Microsoft 365 version of Microsoft Office in the required technology classes, which includes applications of Access and Excel. Other programs such as @@Risk (which runs inside Excel) may also be used.
If users have another version of Microsoft Office, they should uninstall it; install the free IU version of Office 365. Instructions to install @@Risk or other programs will be provided during the specific course requiring the program.
BUS-K 201 and BUS-K 303 require the Windows operating system for in-class material, assessments, and exams. These courses extensively use keyboard shortcuts, and function keys need to be enabled.
Mac users: Since the keyboard on a Mac is different, not all shortcuts taught in class will have an equivalent. Bootcamp is the only Mac substitute software allowed, which can be installed to run a Windows environment on a Mac. University Information Technology Services (UITS) offers Bootcamp installation, as it is a dual boot software, and not a typical program install. However, UITS will require the laptop for one to two weeks and charge for this service. Given the complexity of using a Mac with Bootcamp, many students end up using a computer lab for these assignments.
Please note: Kelley faculty surveyed students and 50% of Mac users had wiped the Mac OS to run only Windows within the first year at Kelley.
Check out the Indiana University Bloomington official calendar for details on registration deadlines, academic schedules, campus holidays, and more.
Kelley Academic Bulletin Policies & Procedures offers a comprehensive and searchable listing of academic policies.
Health and well-being
Consult IU Student Services & Systems to learn about the immunization requirements for residential campuses per Indiana law, as well as how to submit student vaccination records.
Learn how the IU Police Department, IU Environment Health and Safety, and IU Emergency Management & Continuity provide safety across the IU campus.
Contact the IU Office of Disability Services to apply for tools and support needed for success.
Student Advocates are retired IU faculty and staff who assist students in resolving academic, financial, or conduct-related issues.
While separate from IU’s official commencement ceremony, the Kelley Senior Send-Off celebrates each individual Kelley graduate.
Students can schedule a coaching session with a Student Life team member to explore involvement opportunities that match their unique interests.
A strong involvement resume on campus helps set students up for success. Visit our Career Resources page for more about how students can leverage their campus involvement into the next step for their career.
Will my student need professional attire, including a suit?
For presentations, career networking, case competitions, and more, the Kelley Undergraduate guidelines for attire ensure your student is dressed to represent their best self.
Comfortable, confidence-boosting, affordable—it’s what Kelleys prioritize when dressing for success. Support your student with at least one of each:
- Business casual outfit
- Business professional outfit
- Items that can be paired in a variety of combinations
Business dress, defined
Present your authentic and most confident self in clothing that meets Kelley Undergraduate Program guidelines.
- Neatly pressed, tailored, business suit in dark or neutral colors
- Coordinated blouse, or button-down dress shirt with tie
- Coordinated pants or knee-length skirt
- Professional, clean, closed-toed shoes or walkable heels
- Dress or trouser socks; avoid ankle or athletic socks
Reach out to a Kelley expert who’s here to help
Have another question about Kelley? Here’s how to contact programs and departments directly.
Main Kelley departments
- Kelley Academic Advising 812-855-2614 email@example.com
- Kelley Undergraduate Admissions 812-855-4474 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelley Office of Diversity Initiatives 812-855-0324 email@example.com
- Kelley Student Life 812-856-7852 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelley Undergraduate Career Services 812-855-2482 email@example.com
Kelley undergraduate programs and experiences
- Business Honors Program 812-856-0499 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Scholarships and Financial Aid 812-856-7852 email@example.com
- Business Workshops firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jellison Living Learning Center 812-855-0791 email@example.com
- Kelley Institute for Social Impact 812-855-0324 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelley International Exchange Students 812-856-0499 email@example.com
- Kelley Study Abroad 812-856-0499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelley student support services
- Kelley Student Support 812-855-8990 email@example.com
- Kelley Bias Incident Support Ombudsperson 812-855-8187 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelley Peer Coaching and Academic Success email@example.com
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) 812-855-5711
- IU Health Services 812-855-4011
- IU Residential Programs and Services 812-855-1764 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Advocates Office 812-855-0761 email@example.com
Kelley Insider keeps you up to date
Subscribe to the weekly email newsletter with the latest info for students—and parents, too. You’ll learn about special events, opportunities for your student to connect with organizations, career prep, and more.
Follow Kelley on social media using icons below.