The Up-Next Business Academy brings together students from underrepresented populations to explore opportunities within the business world. Held virtually, Up-Next Business Academy is scheduled one Saturday per month, September through April. Students get to know Kelley School faculty and staff, learn about the college admissions process, and discover how a business education can shape their future.
Up-Next participants will have the opportunity to:
- Network with professionals
- Make connections with new friends and Kelley staff and students
- Receive help with the college admissions process
- Participate in stimulating business activities
- Learn more about IU and Kelley