The Kelley School has established a process through which certain undergraduate student organizations may be listed as "Kelley School of Business Student Organizations." This process allows Kelley to promote involvement opportunities to current and prospective students, highlight areas of student engagement for employers and corporate partners, facilitate communication with student leaders, and improve service.
By registering as Kelley student organizations, these groups benefit from the following:
- Use of the “Kelley” name, consistent with Kelley guidelines and subject to approval
- Listing on the Undergraduate Program website with a link to the organization’s website
- Ability to post the organization’s events in the Kelley Insider newsletter, on digital signage, and through relevant Kelley Student Government social media
- Representation in the Kelley Student Government, including the ability to apply for funding and work with corporate partners through KSG
- Invitations to participate in Kelley leadership special events
Registration is a four-step process:
- The organization must register with the campus through beINvolved.
- Once approved by IU, you must apply to become an approved Kelley student organization.
- The organization leaders must meet with the Undergraduate Student Organization Review Committee.
- The Review Committee can either approve or dismiss the request to become a Kelley student organization.