Review request for direct admission to the Kelley School of Business
If you do not meet the criteria for automatic direct admission to Kelley, you must submit a review request by February 1 to be considered for direct admission. A review request is just that—you are requesting that the Kelley admissions team review your application to determine if your academic and personal experiences qualify you for direct admission.
Request review is your opportunity to demonstrate to the Kelley Admission committee you are sincerely interested in direct admission and how your academic and personal experiences have prepared you to thrive at Kelley.
Unsure why you didn’t qualify for automatic direct admission? One or more of the following apply:
- You don’t meet the required GPA or test score.
- You applied test optional.
- You attended more than one high school.
- You missed the November 1 application deadline.
- Your IU admissions letter indicates “Pre-Business.”