The I-Core semester is designed to give you several real-time experiences that challenge you to solve cross-functional business problems while developing your professional and leadership skills. The final I-Core case—also known as the Kelley "rite of passage"—is an extensive and intense team project in which students demonstrate all they have learned. Are you ready?
The following requirements must be met prior to the start of the intended I-Core semester:
- Successfully admitted to the Kelley School of Business
- Successfully completed all I-Core prereqs with a grade of C or better
If you have questions regarding your I-Core eligibility, please see an advisor.
During your enrollment date and time, you will enroll in BUS-BE 375.
- I-Core is a block enrollment, meaning you register for all the components at the same time.
- You will not be able to waitlist.
- If changes need to be made, utilize the SWAP function.
Strict prerequisite polices are enforced for I-Core.
To initially enroll in I-Core, all transfer credits must be documented on your IU transcript as satisfied.
To remain enrolled in I-Core, all I-Core prerequisite courses must be documented as satisfied (C or better).
Incomplete grades must be documented as satisfied by the first Friday of class in the I-Core semester.
I-Core Prerequisites Taken Outside of IU Bloomington (outside of IU system)
Consult with Kelley academic advising prior to enrolling in any I-Core prerequisite outside of IU Bloomington, as course requirements have recently been updated, and permitted options are limited.
- Please also review the Transfer Credits policy and Business Course Residency policy in the Kelley academic bulletin.
- Refer to the Kelley Transfer Course information page for the intricacies of taking a course outside of IU.
I-Core Prerequisites Taken on another IU campus
- The credit and grade are automatically added to your IU Bloomington transcript. No further action will need to be taken.
Follow the instructions sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org.