Congratulations! Graduation is right around the corner. You’ve worked so hard—let us help you enjoy your big day.
Plan ahead for your big day
Need to update your major or forgot to declare a minor? The graduation application can be submitted before your majors are updated. Your application will automatically update with any major or minor changes.
Submit the graduation application by the relevant deadline to ensure a full review of your degree requirements, notification of any degree deficiencies in a timely manner, and eligibility of Senior awards. Failure to file by the deadline may delay your official date of graduation.
May October 15
December March 15
Degree awarded: Bachelor of Science in Business
- Highest Distinction 3.900 to 4.00
- High Distinction 3.800 to 3.899
- Distinction 3.700 to 3.799
Find your major(s) GPA
Track my degree progress and scroll to very bottom for each major listed.
Reduced Course Load
Only allowed in the final term. Submit a Reduced Course Load request through iStart. If taking classes online and/or outside of IUB, you must follow all enrollment requirements for international students, as well as OPT guidelines.
For more information on applying for OPT for post-graduation employment, please contact the Office of International Services.
Contact OIS if you have any questions or concerns about these requirements:
- Diplomas will be sent to the student’s home address.
- After grades are official, official transcripts can be ordered, or print an unofficial transcript from One.IU Student Center.
- The Kelley Recorder's Office will be closed once grades are official, for degree conferral.
- They will not be able to accept drop-in traffic, emails, phone calls, or degree conferral letters to be written
- Before conferrals begin and after “Degree Awarded” has been placed
- E-mail KSBREC@indiana.edu from your IU email.
- Due to volume of requests, allow up to 48 business hours for the letter to be completed.
- KSBREC will reply to your request with a PDF attachment of the letter on official Indiana University letterhead.
Degree Completion Verification
Before Conferrals Begin
- KSB students can request a DEGREE PROGRESS letter that states:
- Applied for graduation and your records are in review for degree conferral
- You are taking courses in your final semester and are making progress toward degree completion
- Intended majors and minors
- The Recorders can NOT write a letter stating that your degree has been COMPLETED until after “Degree Awarded” has been placed on your account.
AFTER JUNE 1
- KSB students can request a DEGREE COMPLETION letter that states:
- Any requests for a Completion letter received while conferrals are being granted will be denied and deleted!!