Earning a minor or certificate from the top-ranked Kelley School of Business will get you closer to achieving your career goals. Students pursuing nonbusiness undergraduate degrees at IU Bloomington, who have completed at least 30 hours of college work that count toward graduation, are eligible to complete any or all of the business minors and certificate.
Certificates for Non-Kelley Students
- Business Foundations Certificate
- Cross Campus Certificate in Entrepreneurship
Minors for Non-Kelley Students
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Financial Literacy
Get help with your career. Consider taking BUS-T 175 and T 275 to be eligible to use Kelley Undergraduate Career Services.
Declare a Business Minor
- Obtain a Minor Declaration Form from an academic advisor within your school.
- Meet with a Kelley advisor, in HH 3035 during drop-in hours, for a signature and explanation of the minor requirements.
- Follow your school’s minor declaration procedures.
Kelley Advising Mission Statement:
Partner with students to identify and explore academic interests and goals, promote personal well-being and development, and support individual paths to graduation.