Additionally, students would gain knowledge to the analytical tools used by accounting professionals on these consulting career paths while enhancing their communication and networking skills by interacting with accounting professionals in the industry.
Workshop Application and Admission
- Student MUST be admitted into the 3/2 Program.
- Students who performed well in BUS-A 100, BUS-A 304/307, BUS-A 306/309 and BUS-A 313.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Strong interest in accounting and understanding of various career paths within accounting.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities – engagement & leadership.