Students will learn to combine their cross-functional skills and apply them to the real estate industry in a collaborative, case-based environment. Networking opportunities include numerous personal interactions with industry leaders, career fairs, case competitions, and trips to Chicago.
Workshop Application and Admission
Applications open in late February. Recruiting for the workshop begins in early March with a callout meeting and Real Estate Club social event. Applications are due in late March with interviews taking place late March-early April.
- BUS F428; 3 credits, both fall and spring semesters, first eight weeks only
- Apply through Kelley Connect (search Jobs for “workshop” or job posting #17974)
- A resume and unofficial transcript will be required along with completed application
- Interviews will be scheduled through Kelley Connect
- Email IUCommercialRealEstate@gmail.com for the application. When complete, please send application, resume, and unofficial transcript to the above email
- Interviews will be scheduled through corresponding emails
Workshop Time Commitment
The class meets the first eight weeks of the fall and spring semesters twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. In addition to regular class sessions, workshop members are required to attend IU Center for Real Estate Studies events including a fall Alumni Conference, a fall luncheon, and spring luncheon, an annual dinner in April, and Chicago company visits in August prior to the start of the fall semester.