- Ashoka U: Prepares the next generation of leaders to effectively address the world’s daunting social and environmental challenges through social entrepreneurship education.
- The Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship is a partnership between the Kelley School of Business and IU’s O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs. It offers full-time MBA and O'Neill MPA students the opportunity to take courses in both schools in order to gain dual perspectives on the social and business problems facing society. The program prepares students to approach public needs with entrepreneurial practices and social purposes.
- Next Billion: A collection of articles and blogs related to development and enterprise.
- Social Enterprise Alliance: Leading membership organization in North America for social enterprises, service providers, nonprofit organizations, corporations, and venture capitalists.
- Social Venture Network: Connects, supports, and inspires business leaders and social entrepreneurs in expanding practices that build a just and sustainable economy.
- StartingBloc Institute for Social Innovation: One-day conferences where fellows learn about corporate responsibility, social entrepreneurship, cross-sector partnerships, and sustainability.
- UN Global Compact: A strategic policy initiative for businesses that are committed to aligning their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption.
Learn more about Social Impact:
- Aspen Institute: An international nonprofit organization dedicated to "fostering enlightened leadership, the appreciation of timeless ideas and values, and open-minded dialogue on contemporary issues."
- Break Away: A group that helps create and maintain alternative break programs.
- Clinton Global Initiative: Founded by former US President Bill Clinton to bring together global leaders to solve some of the world’s biggest social issues.
- The Girl Effect: The Nike Foundation initiative to improve the lives of adolescent girls the world over.
- GOOD: A global community of people and organizations working towards individual and collective progress.
- Kiva: A microfinance organization whose mission is “to connect people, through lending, for the sake of alleviating poverty.”
- New Profit: Helps innovative social entrepreneurs and their organizations.
- Social Innovation Forum and Root Cause: A nonprofit research and consulting firm that partners with nonprofits, philanthropy, government, and business to advance solutions to today’s toughest social issues.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review: An online and print journal informing and inspiring leaders of social change.
- TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design): Bringing together the world’s most exciting thinkers and doers.
Twitter Pages and Conversations