The Graduate Office of Diversity & Inclusion supports all Kelley graduate students. We work to create an environment that supports you while you are a student and prepares you to succeed as an inclusive business leader. This work includes:
- Diversity and inclusion content in orientation programs for graduate students
- Inclusive leadership training for student club and organization officers
- The Diversity Ally Certificate Program for students, alumni, faculty, and staff
- Inclusive classroom practices and content in the curriculum (thanks to faculty support)
- The Kelley Speakers Bureau, comprised of alumni who represent various backgrounds and areas of expertise, supports our efforts to diversity invited panelists and keynote speaker
Contact the office to learn more about diversity and inclusion initiatives, fellowship opportunities, and DEI partnerships, or to schedule a counseling session. Please email or book an appointment.