Zabik Family Scholarship
The Zabik Family Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate business majors at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients must be finance majors who have a cumulative program GPA of 3.5 or better. Preference is given to qualified females.
- Full time undergraduate business major at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior class standing
- Actively pursuing a declared major in finance
- Must possess a cumulative program GPA of 3.5 or better
- Special consideration is given to underrepresented populations, including but not limited to financially challenged students, and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- Preference is given to qualified females
- If funded, there is a potential to receive more than once
Interested and qualified students should complete the annual Kelley School of Business Scholarship Application, which is available on the Undergraduate Program website each spring.