Orent-Cohn Family Scholarship
The Orent-Cohn Family Scholarship was established to support three annual scholarships for qualified undergraduate students at the Kelley School of Business who have financial need and a cumulative program GPA of 3.2 or better.
- Full time undergraduate business major at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Demonstrated financial need
- Cumulative program GPA of 3.2 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Preference to graduates of John Adams High School in South Bend, Indiana. graduates of Sycamore High School in Cincinnati, Ohio,and residents of New York or New Jersey
- Potential to receive more than once if specific requirements are met
Qualified students should complete the online scholarship application available on the Undergraduate Program website each spring.