Finkelstein Family Investment Management Workshop Scholarship
The Finkelstein Family Investment Management Workshop Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate business majors at IU Bloomington with financial need. Recipients will be participating in the Investment Management Workshop, with preference given to newly admitted members.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Enrolled on a full-time basis
- Sufficient financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Participant in the Kelley Investment Management Workshop
- Preference to applicants newly admitted to the Investment Management Workshop
Qualified students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop down box on the application to indicate an interest in Finkelstein Scholarship and provide information regarding participation in the Investment Management Workshop