Bill and Emily Eckmann Scholarship
The Bill and Emily Eckmann Scholarship was established in 2020 to support qualified undergraduate business majors at IU Bloomington. Recipients must be residents of the Midwest, be members of the Kelley Business Honors Program, and demonstrate financial need.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Resident of the US Midwest
- Member of the Kelley Business Honors Program
- Possess a minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need
- Eligible students may receive more than once
Qualified students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.