Mary K. Curry Memorial Scholarship
The Mary K. Curry Memorial Scholarship was established in 2020 to support qualified undergraduate business majors at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington who hold sophomore or junior class standing. Two awards are made annually. The first award support an active member of the Women in Business (WIB) organization. The second award supports a non-honors student. Preference is given to qualified females. In selecting recipients, special consideration is given to underrepresented populations.
- Full-time undergraduate business major enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Must hold sophomore or junior class standing during the award year
- Active member of the Women in Business (WIB) organization and/or a non-honors student
- Preference to females
- Special consideration is given to underrepresented populations, including but not limited to financially challenged students and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- Potential to receive more than once
Qualified students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.