Sarah L. and Brenda L. Burton-Price Scholarship
The Sarah L. and Brenda L. Burton-Price Scholarship was established to support qualified direct admit freshmen at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States who would not otherwise attend Indiana University. Special consideration will be given to candidates from underrepresented populations.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Incoming, direct admit freshman
- Citizens or Permanent Resident of the United States Recipient would not otherwise attend Indiana University
- Special consideration will be given to underrepresented populations, including but not limited to financially challenged students, and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- Potentially to receive more than once
Incoming, direct admit freshmen are automatically considered.