Todd W. Roadman Study Abroad Scholarship
The Todd W. Roadman Study Abroad Scholarship was established in 2019 to support undergraduate business majors who are participating in a qualified IU-approved, credit bearing overseas study program in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia and nearby areas. Recipients must be residents of the Chicago, Illinois area, be citizens or permanent residents of the United States, have demonstrated financial need, and possess a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Undergraduate business major at Indiana University Bloomington
- Resident of the Chicago, Illinois area
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Demonstrated financial need
- Possess a minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Participating in a qualified IU-approved, credit bearing overseas study program in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia and nearby areas
- May receive only once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in the Albright Scholarship.