Patrick J. Havens Memorial Study Abroad Scholarship
The Patrick J. Havens Memorial Study Abroad Scholarship was established to support academically achieving students in Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients will participants in an acceptable IU-approved, credit-bearing study abroad program. They will also be citizens or permanent residents of the United States with financial need who are working to help pay their educational costs.
- Full-time undergraduate student enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States
- Financial Need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Working to help pay their educational costs
- Participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, or summer study
- May receive only once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop-down box on the application to indicate an interest in this scholarship.