Michele and John Streitmatter Kelley School of Business Scholarship
The Michele and John Streitmatter Kelley School of Business Scholarship was established in 2019 to support meritorious undergraduate students with financial need who are enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington and who are completing an approved study abroad program. In selecting recipients, preference is given to females and underrepresented minorities.
- Undergraduate business major enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, summer study, or short term program
- Financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Preference to females and underrepresented minorities
- May be received only once
Qualified students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop-down box provided to indicate an interest in this scholarship and provide information regarding qualifications in the essay response section.