David D. Wright Endowed Scholarship
The David D Wright Endowed Scholarship was established in 2019 to support meritorious undergraduate students enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients must be Indiana residents with financial need who are involved in leadership activities and who plan to pursue careers in international business.
- Undergraduate business major enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Resident of Indiana
- Actively pursuing a declared major in International Business
- Financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Involved in leadership activities
- May receive more than once if specific requirements are met
Qualified students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.