Coulis Family Indiana Business Scholarship
The Coulis Family Indiana Business Scholarship was established to support one qualified undergraduate business major each year who is enrolled in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients will be residents of Indiana who graduated from an Indiana high school. They will be high need students with limited financial support from other scholarship programs. In addition, they will have demonstrated achievement in business and also be performing well in the classroom.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Resident of Indiana for IU fee and billing purposes
- Graduate of an Indiana high school
- Demonstrated achievement in Business
- Cumulative program GPA between 3.2 and 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
- High financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Receiving limited scholarship funding
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop-down box provided to indicate an interest in this scholarship.