Amy L. and Charles J. Billerbeck Study Abroad Scholarship
The Amy L. and Charles J. Billerbeck Study Abroad Scholarship was established to support qualified first generation undergraduate business majors in the Kelley School of Business with financial need who are participating in a qualified IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program. In selecting recipients, special consideration is given to underrepresented populations.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Participating in a qualified IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, summer study or short term program
- Financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0
- First generation college student
- Special consideration given to underrepresented populations
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop-down box provided to indicate an interest in this scholarship.