Kyle Schlotman Study Abroad Scholarship
The Kyle Schlotman Study Abroad Scholarship was established in 2018 to support qualified undergraduate business majors who are participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, or summer study. See eligibility criteria for specific details.
- Undergraduate business major at IUB
- Actively pursuing declared major in Finance or Entrepreneurship & Corporate Innovation
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0
- Enrolled full-time (12 or more credit hours)
- Having successfully completed I-Core and BUS E202
- Participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, or summer study
- May be received only once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop-down box provided to indicate an interest in this scholarship.