Jon Gaston Study Abroad Scholarship
The Jon Gaston Study Abroad Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate business majors in the Kelley School of Business who are participating in a qualified IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program. Recipients must be Indiana residents and a minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0 is required for consideration. Preference is given to applicants with demonstrated financial need.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Participating in a qualified IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, or summer study
- Indiana resident
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0
- Preference to students with demonstrated financial need
- May not be received more than once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop-down box provided to indicate an interest in this scholarship.