Jay and Sara Preston Overseas Study Scholarship
The Jay and Sara Preston Overseas Study Scholarship was established to support qualified accounting majors at the Kelley School of Business while participating in an IU-approved study abroad. In selecting recipients, first preference is given to females. Second preference is given to students is given to students pursuing majors in both accounting and marketing.
- Undergraduate or graduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, summer study, or short term
- Pursuing a major in accounting
- First preference to females
- Second preference to students majoring in both accounting and marketing
- Freshmen are ineligible
- Special consideration is given to underrepresented populations, including but not limited to financially challenged students, and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- Not renewable
Interested undergraduate students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, which is available on this website between January 1 and September 28 of the award year. Use the drop-down box provided on the application to indicate an interest in this award. Explain study abroad plans in the applicable essay section.