Thomas A. and Margaret J. Hurwich Bicentennial Scholarship
Thomas A. and Margaret J. Hurwich established this scholarship in 2016 to support qualified undergraduate business majors with financial need who have well-rounded resumes that include community service.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0
- Financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Well-rounded resumes that include community service
- May be received more than once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.