James D. and Nancy K. Winemiller Scholarship
The James D. and Nancy K. Winemiller Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate accounting majors who have demonstrated academic excellence, are residents of Indiana, and who are working in support of their educational costs. First preference is given to students who graduated with a two year Associates degree from Vincennes University. Second preference is given to qualified students who graduated from a high school in Knox County, Indiana. Third preference is given to other residents of Indiana.
- Undergraduate business major at Indiana University Bloomington
- Enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours per semester)
- Actively pursuing a declared major in Accounting
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.5 or better
- Demonstrated merit
- First preference to applicants who graduated with a two year Associates degree from Vincennes University
- Second preference to applicants who graduated from a high school in Knox County, Indiana
- Third preference to qualified residents of Indiana
- May receive more than once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.