Building Futures Foundation Scholarship
The Building Futures Foundation Scholarship was established to support qualified business majors in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients are academically meritorious graduate and undergraduate students with financial need who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States. Awardees must be participating in a qualified overseas study program in a Western European county, Japan, Singapore, or Israel. In selecting recipients, preference is given to residents of Indiana.
- Undergraduate or graduate business major in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated financial need
- Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States
- Participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an education experience for a semester, academic year, or summer study in a Western European country, Japan, Singapore, or Israel
- Preference given to qualified residents of Indiana
- May be received only once
Qualified undergraduate students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring and indicate an interest in this scholarship via the drop-down box.
Qualified graduate students should contact the MBA office for application instructions.
Awards are made to graduates and undergraduates on alternating years.