Sims Family Business Scholarship
The Sims Family Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate business majors in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington who have experienced financial hardship. Preference if given to citizens or permanent residents of the United States who are residents of Elkhart or Knox County in Indiana.
- Incoming direct admit freshman or current undergraduate business major with GPA of 3.5 or better
- Demonstrated financial hardship
- Preference to Citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States
- Preference to Indiana residents from Elkhart or Knox Counties
- May receive more than once if specific requirements are met
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.