Charles C. Sprague Memorial Scholarship
The Charles C. Sprague Memorial Scholarship was established to support qualified finance majors in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Special consideration is given to financially challenged students and/or students with diverse cultural experiences, with preference given to females.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Actively pursuing a declared major in finance
- Cumulative Program GPA of 3.0 or higher overall
- Special consideration is given to financially challenged students and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- Preference to females
- Potential to receive more than once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.