Christine and Michael Tattersfield Vamanos Scholarship
Christine and Michael Tattersfield established this scholarship in 2017 to support outstanding undergraduate business majors at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Preference is given to students pursuing majors in Accounting and/or Finance. In addition, special consideration is given to underrpresented populations.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Preference to students pursuing a major in Accounting and/or Finance
- Special consideration is given to underrepresented populations, including but not limited to financially challenged students, and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- First preference to qualified applicants who are citizens of Mexico or Latin America
- Second preference to qualified applicants who have Mexican or Latin American ancestry
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in the Christine and Michael Tattersfield Vamanos Scholarship.