Kim Pressman Scholarship
The Kim Pressman Scholarship was established in 2017 to support qualified undergraduate business majors enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients must have financial need, meet specific academic standards, and be from New Jersey or New York. Preference is given to females and underrepresented populations.
- Undergraduate business majors enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Financial Need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Possess a minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a resident of New York or New Jersey
- Preference to females
- Preference to underrepresented populations, including but not limited to financially challenged students, and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- May receive more than once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.