Lynn and Ron Fischer Undergraduate Scholarship
The Lynn and Ron Fischer Undergraduate Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate business majors at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients will have financial need and demonstrate leadership skills above and beyond scholastic achievement.
- Undergraduate Business Major at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior Class Standing
- Possess a Minimum Cumulative Program GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 Scale
- Financial Need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills Above and Beyond scholastic achievement such as in a club, social fraternity, or full-time job
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.