Richard I. and Roberta M. Hartman Undergraduate Scholarship
The Richard I. and Roberta M. Hartman Scholarship was established to support qualified incoming, direct admit freshmen enrolled in the Kelley School of Business who are residents of Indiana with financial need.
- Undergraduate Business major enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- First-year undergraduate student
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Financial need
- Resident of Indiana
- Preference to students pursuing majors in Management and/or Entrepreneurship & Corporate Innovation
- May be received more than once
Incoming, direct admit freshmen will automatically receive initial consideration. Interested students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) promptly.