Ng Siew Lan Study Abroad Internship/Scholarship
The Ng Siew Lan Study Abroad Internship/Scholarship was established in 2017 to support qualified undergraduate business majors who are participating in IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study programs. First preference is given to participants with financial need who study abroad in Singapore.
* Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
* Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
* Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
* Financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
*Participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, or summer study
* Preference given to qualified applicants with financial need
* First preference given to qualified students studying abroad in Singapore
* If there are no qualified programs in Singapore, second preference to participants in programs in other areas of the Association of South Eastern Asian Nations (ASEAN) and China
* Not renewable
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in this scholarship.