Judith Shure and James R. Mattingly Undergraduate Scholarship
The Judith Shure and James R. Mattingly Undergraduate Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate business majors enrolled at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Undergraduate business major at Indiana University Bloomington
- Financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Special consideration will be given to underrepresented populations
- First preference to female underrepresented minority students from Daviess County, Indiana
- Second preference to male underrepresented minority students from Daviess County, Indiana
- Third preference to female underrepresented minoirity students from the state of Indiana
- Potentially renewable
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.