Charles W. Beck Business Undergraduate Scholarship
The Charles W. Beck Business Undergraduate Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate students in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients will have demonstrated academic merit and experienced documented financial hardships.
- Full-time undergraduate student at IU Bloomington
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate business major
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0
- Experienced one or more documented financial hardship(s)
- Potential to receive more than once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Supplementary documentation may be requested of top candidates.