Uppaluri Out of State Underrepresented Minority Scholarship
The Uppaluri Out of State Underrepresented Minority Scholarship was established in 2016 to support qualified undergraduate business majors in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington who have demonstrated academic excellence, who are not residents of the state of Indiana, and who have financial need.
- Undergraduate business major at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Not a resident of Indiana
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- Special consideration is given to underrepresented populations and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- Specific GPA requirements must be met
Current undergraduate business majors should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.
No special application process is required for incoming freshmen. Those who meet the aforementioned criteria are automatically considered.