Louis L. Mervis Scholarship
The Louis L. Mervis Scholarship was established by his children in 2016 to recognize juniors or seniors in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington with financial need who have demonstrated academic excellence and who are actively involved in student organizations.
- Undergraduate Business major at the Kelley School of Business
- Junior or Senior
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.5 on 4.0 scale
- Financial need via the FAFSA
- Active in Kelley School and/or campus student organizations
- Possible to receive more than once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.