R. Donald Bell Scholarship
The R. Donald Bell Scholarship was established in 2016 to support qualified undergraduate accounting majors enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington who have financial need and are residents of the state of Indiana.
- Full time undergraduate Sophomore, Junior or Senior at IU Bloomington
- Cumulative Program GPA of 3.0 or above
- Demonstrated financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Actively pursuing a declared major in Accounting
- Resident of Indiana
- May be received more than once
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.